Tuesday, January 13, 2009

50 Random Questions

I was recently berated for not having posted anything on my Blog for a month or so. So for your blog-reading pleasure, here's 50 random questions answered by me.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Asleep in bed.
2. Who are you in love with?
I'm not telling.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
no. What a weird question!!
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes. Part of the box of 'Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum foil' is pink.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
To pick up some sheet music.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
yes.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Only if you count sentimental value. He's been good to me.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
To go to band practice last Saturday.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
I tried. It was sold out. I Redboxed Hellboy2 instead.
10. Are you hot?
I'm in the lab. I'm always cold in the lab.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Hot Chocolate.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Green T-Shirt, leather belt with my name on it, dark jeans, green Chuck Taylors, Scorpio neclace.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash usually.
14. Last food that you ate?
Ladyfingers. Dipped in my Hot Chocolate.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
At my computer. Typing my dissertation. Where I should be right now.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes. I bought the most recent derby winner from shirt.woot
17. When is the last time you ran?
hmmmm.... That's a tough one. There hasn't been anything (or one) to run after these days.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I saw part of the sugar bowl. You know... the one where Utah "seal-clubbed" Alabama...
19. What is your favorite animal?
I'm going to have to go with Toast on that one.
20. Your dream vacation?
I'd really like to go to India at some point in my life!
21. Last person's house you were in?
My own. Other than me? Adam's house watching '24'
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my brother's leg. With a van. I don't really get hurt all that much. I do have tendonitis right now from using the track pad of my laptop a little too much...
23. Have you been in love?
Nope. I'm pretty sure that takes two people, and most of what I thought was getting pretty close to that turned out to be pretty one-sided.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yep.
25. Last play you saw?
'A Christmas Carol' My roomate was one of the carolers.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don't have secret weapons. Weapons, yes. Secret, no. What you see is what you get.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Potato Bar at Mary's, then probably American Idol at Kari and Robin's. Maybe.
28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?
The Major. He was up when I was getting ready to go to bed. I said hi.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
I'll probably go visit my mom at some point.
30. Ever go to camp?
Yep. Girl's Camp.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yep.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Whether or not I'm going to get to work at ARUP.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
nope.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Yep.
35. Where is your best friend?
Probably at work.
36. How is your best friend?
Good as far as I know.
37. Do you have a tan?
Nope. Those are discouraged when you're being lasered.
38. What are you listening to right now?
The really loud fans and general loud background noise in the Mass Spec lab.
39. Do you collect anything?
Hobbies.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Like I'm going to post the answer to that one on the internet... but did you hear about Michelle's weekend?
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I wanted to see if my beater car could do 100mph going down the hill outside of Beaver a few years ago. It can.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes.
43. What does your last text message say?
"Ward FHE Tonight at 7:30 in 3211 WSC (on campus). Pizza, Games etc. Bring an extra pair of socks."
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Sometimes. Not on ice cream though.
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
I've got a good 6 days before that becomes necessary.
47. What is your heritage?
Mostly English, with a little German, French, Norwegian, and Scottish thrown in.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I'm not sure. I feel like I'm a really good friend to a lot of people, but I'm not sure if I'm in the 'best' category.
49. Are you rich?
Not in money. But in family definitely. An embarrasment of riches there. If you've met my family you understand. :-) I wouldn't trade them for anything!
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Finishing watching '24' at Adam's house

No comments:

Post a Comment