Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blue-ish-Berries...

Sometimes I wish I had the time to become better at everything. I love learning new things, but I only have the time to do so much. This was a time when I wished that my photography skills were a lot better, because the pictures I took didn't do these little berries justice. They were fresh, they were sweet, they were juicy and I enjoyed them in so many ways. After days of eating them plain I made a berries 'n' cream variation sprinkled with a little bit of powdered sugar. Delicioso!!

I had a flash of inspiration and decided to slice a few open to see what the inside of a blueberry looks like. I kinda thought it would be blue all the way to the middle. Imagine my surprise when I found a beautiful white interior with cute little brown seeds! So Pretty!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you are talking about... these pictures are great and making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete