Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Buckle Up!

So today as I was driving to school, I noticed this bumper sticker on the back of the car in front of me.

It made me giggle, then it put me in the mood to watch alien movies. But not the scary hack-em-up and suck their brains out kind, but rather the kind with little cute alien flying robots.



















Or aliens that love Reese's Pieces (just shows that aliens have good taste),









Or the kind where people really are sucked out of their cars and beds and stuff, but where they aren't the scariest part.



















Or where some radom kid gets to pilot an alien spaceship.




















Or where weird alien pods make old guys feel young again.











Or where aliens are family.




Yeah. I'm totally going to have to watch me some aliens sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love almost every single one of those movies!!!!!! Especially Batteries Not Included! Aw, if I were there, I'd watch em with you.

    ReplyDelete